Body Wash Pure no. 40
99% ingredients of natural origin
66% certified organic ingredients
Body Wash Pure no. 40 is an allergy friendly body wash with natural and certified organic ingredients. Particularly suitable for sensitive skin.
The mild body soap has a unique formula that gently cleanses the skin without drying it out and leaves it moisturized and nourished. Restores the skin's natural balance and gives soft and supple skin.
Contains organic purified aloe vera, glycerin, organic cold-pressed avocado oil and organic coconut water among others.
The body wash is without perfume and therefore perfect for scent sensitive people, pregnant woman and children.
Special properties: Without perfume. Cleanses, moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
Made in Denmark.
OWP+ Special Edition
Body Wash Pure no. 40 (250ml) is an OWP+ Special Edition.
The bottle is made from 100% recycled plastic. 20% of these are OWP+, a raw material made from plastic waste collected by ReSea Project from oceans/rivers. The other 80% are from recycled plastic from consumers (PCR).
ZENZ is an official OWP+ Partner which means that we support the development of new technologies that will affect the industry in a more responsible direction for production and use of more sustainable packaging. Read more here.
Body Wash Pure no. 40 contains organic purified aloe vera, glycerin, organic cold-pressed avocado oil and organic coconut water among others.
Organic purified aloe vera. Aloe vera gel contains 75 well-known and important vitamins and minerals and has excellent nourishing properties for the skin. Helps increase blood circulation and retains skin moisture. Aloe vera also soothes redness and itching.
Glycerin adds moisture and softens. Maintains the natural moisture balance of the skin and improves the elasticity.
Organic cold-presses avocado oil contains a number of minerals and vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E. It has excellent moisturising and nourishing properties and is effective for dry and dehydrated skin. Makes skin smoother and softer.
Organic coconut water is rich in vitamins and important minerals and helps to hydrate and nourish the skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Maris Sal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Levulinate, Persea Gratissima Oil*, Cocos Nucifera Water*, Tapioca Starch*, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
*Ingredients from organic farming.
99% natural origin of total.
66% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard available at http://COSMOS.ecocert.com
Nordic Swan Ecolabel Licence no. 5090 0375 - www.nordic-ecolabel.org
Massage the body wash into wet skin and rinse thoroughly with water.
Tip: Massage an Oil Treatment of choice into damp skin after the bath to make the skin supple and give it extra moisture and care.
Nordic Swan Ecolabel is the official ecolabel of the Nordic countries. A guarantee for eco-friendly and healthy products. Read more here.
AllergyCertified is an international certification to make sure that there is minimal risk of developing allergy due to usage of the product. Read more here.
Ecocert COSMOS Organic is the highest level of certification of the COSMOS standard for organic and natural cosmetics. Read more here.
Vegan Society represents the international standard for authentic vegan products. Read more here.
Ocean Waste Plastic: ZENZ take responsibility and make an effort to clean up the world’s oceans and make sustainable packaging. Read more here.