ZENZ PURE MINERAL MAKE-UP - a healthy choice
- Natural SPF 15. Protects from the harmful UV rays, wind and free radicals, thus helps to reduce the signs of ageing skin.
- Hypoallergenic, chemical free, does not clog skin pores.
- Anti-inflammatory properties which is ideal for skin conditions like acne, breakouts, rosacea, eczema and etc, thus gives the skin the boost it needs to repair itself.
- Bacteria can not survive in mineral make-up as pure minerals have anti-bacterial properties and thus are less prone to get contaminated.
- Mineral foundation is widely recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists as it is hypoallergenic and thus can be used even after surgery, microdermabraison and chemical peeling.
Zenz bronzer and blush are loose powder made of 100% pure top grade minerals. Helps to nourish the skin and gives a natural flawless look. Absorbs quickly into the skin and feels comfortable while providing a uniform coverage and “soft focused” effect that helps to blur fine lines and wrinkles. Vegan formula without additives, that can cause skin irritation and allergies (such as fragrance, parabens, synthetic dye, nanoparticles, mineral oil, talc or synthetic minerals as bismuth oxychloride).
USE: For best result when applying the bronzer, use Zenz kabuki brush. Shake some powder into the lid and run the brush around in it. Then tap the brush lightly on the jar rim so the minerals are distributed evenly on the brush. Apply the minerals to the skin using light circular movements along the hairline, down the forehead, on the cheekbones, the temples and down the sides, over the eyebrows, a tiny bit in the middle of the chin and on the nose. Add a little at the jawline and pull the colour down on the neck. All transitions must be blended into thoroughly, providing a natural and beautiful result. For best result when applying the blush, use Zenz flat powder brush.
INGREDIENTS: Mica, +/- CI77891, CI77491, CI77492, CI 77499, CI77007.
Vegan ingredients. Zenz mineral make-up is in compliance to EU Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009. Made in UK.